Pages - Menu

Friday, January 27, 2017

Great Courses - How to Draw

I have been thinking about taking a drawing class for a few years.  I have never had such training and thought it would help me elevate my art.  A summer course at the local community college looked interesting, but the commitment was 8 weeks of 3hrs four days a week.  Very intense and with my volunteer commitments it did not seem reasonable.  As a result I found an online course from Great Courses.  They were on sale ($49 vs $334!) so I bought the How to Draw and the Fundamentals of Photography.  With these courses I can work at my own pace, but I have to remain disciplined! Hmmmmmmmmmm...

BTW You Tube has lots of How to Draw videos like the one below.  However, the Great Courses course is 80hrs of video and it is presented by a full professor from the University of Washington.




No comments:

Post a Comment