Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 19, 2014

I really wasn't that fond of the work!

I attended a pottery wheel workshop last spring and the instructor said that every 5th throw should be a failure, otherwise you are not growing!  Well I guess I just had a growth spurt!  While cleaning up, I knocked over my fragile orb and it is beyond repair!
--------------------
This week I made a second "rabbit" mask and I intend to make a third.


This morning I stared a "flying pear" wall plaque.  I hope to use this piece (instead of the broken orb) to submit to the light and shadows art show.  It will be multi-media with the addition of some copper wire that will be the part of the piece that will create the shadows.  It looks a little strange at this point.


I am off to a "high tea" at a local lavender farm so I will have to finish the clay work later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment