Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sold!

I sold my first art piece!   My "Appearently Wired" which hung in the PCA Art Gallery  "Light & Shadow" show sold after about 10 days in the gallery!  It was exciting to get the call.  A friend, who was recently in town told me she wanted to buy it, but I talked her into waiting until the show was over then I could give her the "friends & family" discount!  Luckily she was not upset when I told her that it sold.  A local artist bought it and it is now hanging in her house...



On the new art front, I approached another gallery Tis and they are interested in my art.  So I have been added to their email list and will be alerted to their themed gallery shows. 

My metal art class is keeping busy, but I need to get into my studio and create some new clay work.  I have ideas for three new wall masks...


No comments:

Post a Comment