Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Discipline, I need more!

It is already Wednesday and I have yet to do any work in the studio.  Trust me, I am always busy, but other stuff seems to get into the way.  Early this week, it was financial issues!  I do not like the banks of today.  Sometimes, I think I should just stuff it all under my mattress!!!

I am working on the Master Gardner Historical Report for Yavapai County and that is taking lots of hours.  I have to manipulate large photos to fit into the report.  I am not sure why the PR group needs to shoot every photo at high resolution when they are mostly used in small format.  7MB really???

On a lighter note, I received my large order of beads and charms from Hobby Lobby yesterday.  I bought them online at 50% off!  They had a much better selection online then in the store.  Anyhow, today I hope to sort and organize them.  So yes, today should be a studio day!

over 100 beads & charms...




No comments:

Post a Comment