Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Goals - "Join the October 2, 3 & 4 2015 Studio Tour"

After reading the application and the requirements for the 2015 Studio Tour, I am delaying my participation until 2016.  I have been feeling a lot of pressure to participate in this event, but I am not really ready.  I have too many things to prototype in the studio and too many home projects that I have set aside.  I just don't have enough time to get pieces made and photographed by the application deadline date...

I have to remember that I am retired and should not feel stressed to complete anything!  I am certainly keeping busy.  Earlier this week I removed weeds and applied mulch to the grape vineyard.  I planted a cherry and a pear tree in the orchard.  Yesterday, I spent 6 hrs volunteering with Master Gardener activities and tomorrow I am hosting for 3 hours at the Prescott Center for the Arts.  On Friday I should have some time to devote to the studio...


1 comment:

  1. Yes you should remember you're retired...your new life should be stress free and fun. Glad you remembered that. :) I look forward to seeing your new works of art...

    ReplyDelete