Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

First Poppies - Greenware - Completed

Yesterday I made 7 poppies.  I want them to be over sized from the real thing, but these may be too big.  Of course drying and firing will shrink them some.  However, I think I will make some smaller ones today to see which I like better...

I used my new hole punches for the first time and I love the size consistency I get!  I have one hole for the metal rod poppy stem which will be JB welded in place and a second hole for water drainage.


Speaking of poppies, the pollen counts are BAD!  On a scale of 0-12 below is the current and forecast.  I guess I will be spending more time in studio and less time in landscape!!!


My allergy testing showed that on a scale of 0-13 I am a 13 when it comes to juniper!  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment