Pages - Menu

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Finally in the studio!

Today is clean up and get ready for "lots of creating day" in the studio!  My cold is waning and I am beginning to get my energy back :).  I have lots of projects in my sketchbook!

In addition, I picked up the 4 step stools for painting on Monday, so I have to get the group together and get started.  They are due April 15th.

After this last winter storm, spring is in the air and temps will be in the low 70's soon.  Mid week the nighttime temps were in the low 20's so I had to blanket my already blooming fruit trees.  I will leave them on a few more days until the low's creep into the mid 30's.  And no doubt the local rabbits will be out to devour all of my new spring sprouts.  So a little rabbit fencing is in order too!

I will also set two new outdoor posts this weekend on which I will attached two of my found object sculptures.  I will post pics when they are done...


No comments:

Post a Comment