Pages - Menu

Friday, February 27, 2015

A Winter Cold...

Well, a winter cold on top of my allergies has kept me out of the studio!  However, I am feeling better and I am off to Marjon Ceramics in Phoenix on Saturday for a clay hand building workshop with Sandy Luehrsen.



After the workshop, dinner at sister Melinda, Walter and friends Lisa and Phil.  Then I will leave early Sunday morning to get home before the worst of a winter storm!  Lots of rain then snow Tuesday & Wednesday...  With the three weeks of 70 degree weather in February (above normal!), my poor fruit trees have started to bud and we will be down to 17degF next week!  I have to figure out how to blanket my small trees to prevent damage.  Always something to do and it if often not my art!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your allergies are still acting up...and that you have a cold on top of them.

    These aren't your pieces are they? They don't look like any others I've seen...I like them though. The one of the right the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Bobbie. It is the work of the artist whose workshop I am attending today. Got to go and get ready to leave!!!

    ReplyDelete