Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Organizing the Studio Again!

I bought a brand new patio set, which hopefully will not blow away in the winds, so I am retiring my wooden table and chairs.  Most of the chairs were broken because they would blow over in the spring winds!  I planned to donate the table, but my friends convinced me to use it in my studio.  I did not think I had the room, but alas, I made it work and I do believe it will be useful and not just a place to store more stuff!



I also ordered a desktop computer for the studio.  I plan to mount the monitor on the wall and use a wireless keyboard and mouse.  I am hoping to create a spreadsheet to document my work especially glazes.  The computer will also be useful for searching internet images to inspire my creativity.  Oh and to watch a movie or two while doing the more mundane tasks in the studio...

Studio pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment