Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pressure to Post...

With my 2015 goal of posting every week, I am under pressure to get one out today!  But, it is a good thing...  It should get me into the studio!

Well, I never did get into the art studio today!  Instead I spent the day building a frame and sub-floor for my small resin shed.  I had to clear away some of the manzanita bushes.  Then leveling the ground, adding pea gravel and finally footers to set the frame on. Why does everything take longer then one first anticipates???!!!  Tomorrow I will attach the resin floor to the wooden frame and then assemble the resin shed!  Yeah!


I purchased the resin shed at Sears, on sale and with a $50 coupon! Yeah!  It is not that big, but I needed something I could handle alone.  My neighbor helped me remove it from my car as the box weighted nearly 100lbs...  I will have to be very space efficient with my gardening supplies! LOL




PS This shed replaces a wooden shipping crate Melinda & Walter gave me for my birthday.  They modified it so I could use it as a garden shed.  It held up quite well, but it was starting warp and was often difficult to close the door.  Thanks you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment