Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Step Stools are Done

Three of us met yesterday for some wine and appetizers to celebrate the completion of our stools.  I turned them in this morning and the auction event will be on May 2nd.  I hope to attend...

Thanks Mary Kaye O'Neill and Linda Scott!!

When I turned the stools in this morning the two women accepting them loved them all.  One said she thought her 6 year old would love the dragonfly stool! 

More pics of my stool: "Dancing Dragonflies"





You can see the rough plywood surface in the close up photo, which made fine painting almost impossible.   Although I put more hours into the stool then I originally thought I would, it was fun and for a very good cause.   

4 comments:

  1. Almost too nice for little kids....I think I'd have a hard time deciding which one to bid one...I hope they all have lots of bids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie, I found out there are a total of 61 stools!!! I assume they will all be part of the silent auction. I am attending the event on May 2nd, so I will lwt you know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...61 stools...hope they all sell well. :)

    ReplyDelete