Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 31, 2015

"Street Seen" Art Show PCA

UPDATE:
Both of my pieces were selected for the show!  Yeah! 

I submitted my two art pieces yesterday for acceptance into the "Street Seen" Prescott Center for the Arts show.  It runs June 29th through August 15th with an Artist reception on July 3 from 5-8pm.

The first entry is my favorite of the two.  Since the "street" is not permanently attached to the shoe form, it can be re-positioned for different looks....

"Strolling Down the Avenue"  - Mixed Media/Ceramic/Wood/Glass/Metal





The second entry:

"Street Feet"  Mixed Media - Ceramic/Wire/Paper/Ribbons/Beads



I will be notified on June 4th if my work is accepted into the show...

3 comments:

  1. I like both but I tend towards things I can hang on my walls. :) When will you know if they've been accepted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie, they extended the deadline to 6/6 so I won't know until next week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!!! Can't wait to see how you do. :)

    ReplyDelete